Thursday 29 September 2011
















 FILL YOUR HOUSE WITH CRAZY TOYS AND LIVE YOUR SECOND CHILDHOOD.


I remember when my house was a barren landscape of designer minimalism and how irritated I was when social services suggested that it wasn't very child friendly." It would be a bit weird to have a house full of toys when I'm a single woman," I remember snapping at them. Well, now I have a house full of toys that play rediculous tunes and trip me up, I sleep on Barbie accessories and have baths with Pepa Pig. I made this little video to enjoy this fact and support BBAF.

Did you know that over 3,500 children are in care and only 60 children were adopted last year?  


It is not as hard to adopt as some think and the climate is more welcoming towards adopters of all kinds. National Adoption Week starts on the 31st November. BAAF are asking for adoption champions to try and encourage potential adopters and to make a film about adoption.


I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpCkaDrsYUk

No comments: