Monday 30 May 2011

CHICKEN PIE

It looks totally underwhelming, I know, but I'm quite proud that we had a proper lunch made from leftovers from yesterday almost as if I'm a proper stay at home mummy. I hardly got cross at all about the mess on the kitchen floor. She had the idea of putting cheese in the pastry which, given I doubt she's ever heard of it before, was rather a good idea I thought. Of course she didn't eat any of it. She never eats we make a big effort cooking.

Painting the table pink was another of her ideas - possibly not quite as good as the cheese in the pastry. Apart from anything else, it is chipping off. It's the distressed look- it goes so well with mummy.


Next week is not likely to be easy. I'm busy at work and she has half term. I think she may well be with just babies at her minders. Most of her friends are going away with their parents. Her best friend is in Trinidad for the week.





No comments: